About our Charity
"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." - Maya Angelou
Our vision is that all students regardless of background or socio-economic status should experience the world first hand so that they may grow in their understanding and appreciation for other cultures while simultaneously learning the 21st century skills they need to become productive members of their own communities.
Classroom Worldwide is a nonprofit organization that supports education beyond the traditional classroom setting by promoting Global Citizenship, Community Involvement, STEM Programs and 21st Century Skills (Leadership, Teamwork, Communication, Creative Thinking) through a variety of extracurricular activities.
How do we help?
- Encourage social development, growth, and maturity of students by providing venues for social interaction and opportunities for acquiring and developing global awareness.
- Support enthusiastic interest in education outside of the classroom.
- Support physically and financially teachers, mentors and/or educational groups promoting education outside of the classroom.
- Promote the highest degree of community involvement in supported activities/programs/projects through social media and events
- Promote the highest level of quality, diversity, and effectiveness of extracurricular programs extending beyond the classroom walls.